The Total Gym Leg TrainerTM engages all the muscles of the leg simultaneously for an efficient and effective lower body workout on one machine. Designed to functionally strengthen the legs and maximize muscle recruitment, the Leg Trainer facilitates a forward, backward and side lunge utilizing a rolling glideboard to create additional instability in a selected plane of motion. Features a 15” Step-Up/Box Jump Platform for complementary leg exercises. Simple, intuitive, and accommodating all fitness levels, the Leg Trainer helps build lower body strength and enhances stability for beginners and challenges proprioception for the most conditioned athletes.
- Unique all-in-one leg training station with attached 15” Step-Up/Box Jump
- Provides dedicated area for lunging on the gym floor.
- Ability to progress exercises by adding dynamic movement.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Designed to be bolted to gym floor.
120 lbs (54 kg)
23.6˝ (.6 m)
59.2˝ (1.5 m)
15.4˝ (4 m)
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Capacity: Maximum user weight capacity of 350 lbs [160 kg]
Glideboard Range of Motion: 22 inches [565 mm]
Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
Floor Space (area): 10 square feet [.9 square meters]
WARRANTY: Frame – 5 years; Moving Parts – 1 year; Foam Rubber & Upholstery – 90 days