The award-winning Total Gym GTS® is the functional equipment anchor for GRAVITY®, the time-efficient, personal training, group fitness and Pilates program that is generating excitement and new revenue in commercial facilities around the world.
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations..
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Hydraulic rail lift assists level changes and easy two-step folding.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD and exercise wall chart.
HIGHLIGHTS AND SPECIFICATIONS[hr_small] [one_half]
Resistance: 1% to 62% of bodyweight
Levels: 22 calibrated incline levels, with release lever to lock rails into place
Squat Stand: Three height levels
Storage: Hydraulic lift assists folding Rolls upright
User Height: Up to 6’5” (2.0 m)
Capacity: Maximum total 650 lbs (295 kg) User weight 350 lbs (160 kg)
In Use: 107” x 38” x 69” [L/W/H] (2.7 m x 1.0 m x 1.8 m)
Folded: 20” x 38” x 56” [L/W/H] (.5 m x 1.0 m x 1.4 m)
Power: 110~220 VAC 50~60 Hz
Unit Weight: 180 lbs (83 kg)
Rail Construction: Steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
WARRANTY: Frame – 5 years; Moving Parts – 1 year; Foam Rubber & Upholstery – 90 days[/one_half_last]