The Inflight Fitness FT1000 Functional Trainer features a 2:! cable pull to weight ration. There is an optional 4:1 cable pull kit available. The FT1000 also boasts 24 exercise heights, and an integral step to reach pull-up bar.
Inflight Fitness is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of commercial strength training equipment.
In-Flight Products was founded in 1991 as an aircarft parts manufacturer and entered the fitness industry by producing OEM parts and complete machines for a major fitness company. In 2001, Inflight Fitness was launched as its own brand with the acquisition of the Pacific Fitness SE line of commercial strength equipment.
Today, Inflight Fitness combines the quality demanded by the aircraft industry with over twelve years of experience manufacturing commercial fitness equipment to bring you the exceptional value of the Platinum Series.
Inflight Fitness compact mulit-function strength trainers are in use in gyms, hotels, studios, schools and government facilities across the Unites States, and around the world in countries sucha as Dubai, Egypt, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India, Mexico, Canada, and the Philippines.
- Frame & Welds: Lifetime
- Cables, Pulleys, & Moving Parts: 1 Year
Inflight Fitness Platinum Series Machine Features:
- Extensive use of 1″ shafts and ABEC rated ball bearings at exercise pivots accures smoot movement.
- All frames feature 2″ x 4″ attractive flat oval tubing electrostatically powder coated a rich platinum color that complements modern cardio equipment.
- Inflight Fitness uses Loos USA 4000# rated cable with corrosion resistant stainless steel swaged ball ends for safety over 4.5″ ball bearing pulleys for smooth quiet operation. Cable tension is easily maintained with the cam washer above the weight stack.
- All machines come with easy to understand exercise placards.
- Non-absorbent UV resistant closed cell foam grips are finished with machined aluminum grip caps to prevent wear while looking great.
- The optional shrouds are .040″ thick steel powerder coated and then clear coated for a lustrous mar resistant finish.
- Seat and back pads are 40-45 durometer HR foam contoured for comfort and lumbar support with sewn vinyl covers for a tailored look.
- Inflight Fitness’ cast steel weight plates are warranted lifetime against breakage. They move on 1″ rubber capped floating guide rods with self-aligning plastic bushings and rubber weight stack cushions at the base to reduce noise.
|LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT||62″ x 38″ x 88″ (1578cm x 953cm x 2224cm)|
|STACK WEIGHT||2 Stacks x 150 lbs (68 kg)|